Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHEN SPARROWS FALL

       BY MEG MOSELEY

The author crafted a master story.Not only were the characters unique but I was blown away time and time again by their fresh perspective.you see the world through the character;s eyes to the point I would read a description and immediately know that yes,I have seen that, the metaphors for the setting,similes between characters.it painted a beautiful picture with the words and was one reason I couldn’t stay away from the pages.

Aside from the stand-out word painting,the storyline kept it grounded.It’s a unique setting amongst a religious cult that isn’t  really talked about-and is too in depth to go into in a short review.Let me say this there is a slight element of suspense.the details behind Miranda’s past and why it brought her to this moment kept me flipping fast with no idea what the next page held.

The children and there love coupled  with Jack’s devotion add spice to the story.Humor relives  pressure several several times and I laughed and shared lines aloud with family on more than one occasion.

There is only one word for this book.a keeper.

This book was sent to me from the publisher for my review .Thank you/

MULTNOMAH BOOKS

 

 

t

No comments:

Post a Comment