Monday, April 4, 2011

THE LIGHTHOUSE BALL

                   BY

       COLLEEN COBLE

 

A note from the author.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this third excision to merry falls as much as I have. I’ve learned about Halley's Comet.the first car and airplane,and what people at the turn of the last century right along with you.Such fun.

I am so thankful you were all willing to take this little sidestep with me to historical romantic mysteries.I hope it delivered my usual blend of mystery and romance while giving you a glimpse of an earlier time.

Much love

Colleen

I liked the fact that I could down load this book to my kindle.Then read when every I had time where I was.

This book is a real keeper.The story is wonderful.I liked the fact that the main character was so loyalty to her family.I liked the description of the homes and activities.secrets,friendship,mysteries,twist and turns until the very end.

One thing I liked was that the story was that a white lie of omission can affect those around you as much as you.It can ear away at ones peace of mine and those that helping keep your secret.Even when your reason for not telling the truth seems the right thing to do.

I feel Olivia was wrong for keeping her secrets from Harrison.

 

I received this book for review from Book Sneeze.The Opinions in this review are my on.

No comments:

Post a Comment