Friday, April 29, 2011

Daddy dates

      by

Greg Wright

214 pages

Well I only have one have one daughter who is grown.So why am I reading this this book.I also have four granddaughters who are old enough to date.

I like the way he takes his girls out on their first date at the age of 13.He wants them them how they should be treated on a date.These days  boys don’t find it necessary to call and ask for a date.they text or send a email.

When their dad picked them up he brings flowers,open the car door and shows them you don’t have to spend a lot money on a date to have a good time.

How shares with his daughters what is on boys minds.He tells them about

who valuable she is as a person.He explained about the intimacy of sexual relationship and how they should wait until they are married.

He gives them a ring to wear on their left  hand until their on special man puts a ring on their finger.

This is a great book for anyone with daughters to have.It is ready enjoyable.

I received this book from the publisher through BookSneeze book reviews.I was required to write a positive review.the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment